Aurora’s highly efficient range of Ostia and Ostia sqr highbay luminaires is ideal for industrial, warehouse or other high ceiling facilities where high light output is required whilst achieving the desired energy savings when compared to traditional HID or fluorescent technology.
High light output with excellent efficacy
With lumen packages from 9000lm up to 26,000lm for the Ostia™ range and lumen packages from 15,000lm up to 30,000lm for the Ostia™sqr range, these highbay luminaires serve a number of different applications with different ceiling heights. A wide choice of beam angles and colour temperatures allow for design versatility, creating the best possible lighting scheme. Clients appreciate the slim, visually unobtrusive design of the Ostia™ range as well as the outstanding efficacy of the Ostia™sqr range of 125lm/W.
The height of commercial LED lighting
- Now also available in square
- 9000lm up to 30,000lm
- High power factor 0.95 and efficacy up to 125lm/W
- 4000K, 5000K & 6000K available
- 50,000 hrs to L70 (70% original lumen output)
- CRI > 80
- 1-10V dimmable as standard
- Pairs well with daylight & occupancy sensors
- Instant on/ off
- Wide 120º beam angle as standard
- Optional 60º or 90º beam (Ostia only)
- Acrylic reflectors available (Ostia only)
- Suspension and wall mounting options available
- 5 year warranty
OSTIA™ SQR LEAFLET
Ideal for use in warehouses, industrial spaces, canopies, manufacturing and conference centers, our LED highbays have never been brighter, more efficient or lasted longer than the new Ostia™ range.
The widely efficient aluminum heatsink enables a lower operating temperature and leads to an average operating lifetime to L70 (70% lumen maintenance) of 50,000 hours, backed by a 5 year warranty.
With built-in 1-10V dimming, Ostia™ and Ostia™sqr can be used in conjunction with daylight or occupancy sensors and promises significantly lower energy and maintenance costs over HID alternatives.