Thank you for your interest in working for us. To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and current salary details and expectations.
In return, all positions offer a competitive remuneration package and a unique opportunity for professional and personal development.
Job Title: Customer Services Coordinator
Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA
Reports to: Sales Office Manager
- To provide
excellent customer service which meet or exceeds the expectations and requirement of both internal stakeholders and customers, ensuring orders are delivered correctly within designated timescales.
- To take ownership and respond to customer enquiries and resolve problems efficiently.
- To answer enquiries from customers regarding products, frequently asked technical questions and procedures.
- To build your knowledge of the products and attend training as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephones promptly regarding all Customer enquiries.
- Assist with brochure / technical queries.
- Process orders within agreed service levels.
- Update customer information on the system when necessary.
- Ensure all orders are identical to the Customer copy.
- Resolve order queries (stock, price, delivery address, etc.) with Customers and sales teams before creating pick notes, ensuring this task is performed accurately and promptly.
- Prioritize urgent orders.
- Ensure ‘Notes’ are updated every time you are in contact with Customers or the Sales Force regarding orders.
- Update pricing information on instruction from Sales Force or Sales Director as required subject to the Company’s authorisation policy.
- Ensure pricing debit notes are resolved within 5 working days.
- Release back-orders as soon as stock becomes available.
- When a new order is processed, check if any back orders that can be shipped with it.
- Ensure the best support is provided to allocated Customers and sales team.
- Providing Support when necessary for travel arrangements including hotel booking, flights, travel insurance and applying for travel visas.
- Mailing out catalogs to prospective customer and agents.
- Providing written quotes for our sales agents.
Qualifications and Experience
- A successful track-record of telephone and/or customer facing experience.
- Computer literate at intermediate level with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with grade C or above in English and Maths.
- Customer services experience gained from within a commercial lighting company.
- Technical knowledge of lighting products.
- Excellent personal motivation and enthusiasm for delivering fantastic customer service.
- Understands the importance of working as a team, the ability to share workload and works effectively within a team environment.
- Understands the nature of a customer’s request through effective questioning and listening skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to recall and relay information with ease.
- Ability to maintain output which is of a high standard whilst achieving high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with all internal departments, field sales and customers.
- Detail orientated, inquisitive and tenacious.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach when working to resolve issues through to successful conclusion.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
- Flexible with a positive approach to changing situations and workload.
Health & Safety Duties
It is the duty of every employee while at work:
- To take reasonable care for their health and safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- To cooperate with their employer to enable compliance with any safety instructions.
- Not to interfere with, or misuse equipment provided to meet the employer’s safety procedures; and to comply with their duty of care under common law.
- Perform the duties set out in your Job Description diligently to the best of your ability.
- Devote your whole time and attention to the interests of the Company, or any Group Company, and to the full and proper discharge of your duties under this agreement.
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned from time to time by the Company, irrespective of job title, job description and job status without additional remuneration.
- Observe and comply with all reasonable directions made or given by Company Management.
- Use your best endeavours to promote, protect and support the welfare, interests and reputation of the Company or any Group Company will not do anything which is harmful to the any Group Company or contrary to its interests.
- Immediately inform the company should matters come to your attention which, or which could reasonably be expected to, affect the welfare, interests or business of any Group Company.
- Comply with all of the obligations to which you are subject under any Group Company policy or procedure, irrespective whether such policy or procedure is of contractual effect.
- You will be trained to use existing and new technology.
- Your Job Description will be reviewed and updated from time to time to take into account reasonable changes made to the job role.